Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian central government agency responsible for the recruitment of staff to various posts in civil services. It conducts examinations, such as the National Eligibility Test and Graduate Level Examination, amongst others.
The organization was established by the Government of India on October 27, 1975, through a Presidential Order issued under Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
What are the Different Types of SSC Recruitment?
There are different types of notification from time to time announced by this commission related to vacancies for various positions under its jurisdiction such as Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Grade-II post, LDC – Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Engineer (JE), Senior Section Officer Recruitment (SSO).
|Post Date||Notification||Last Date|
|Post Details||Qualification||Last Date|
|UKSSSC - Apply for 894 Forest Guard Posts |
|OSSSC - Apply for 565 Livestock Inspector Posts |
|OSSSC - Apply For 586 Revenue Inspector Posts |
|UKSSSC - Apply For 513 Patwari & Lekhpal Post |
|HSSC - Apply For 465 Sub Inspector (SI) Post |
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is responsible for conducting selections for various posts and services in the Government of India. It also conducts examinations such as those for civil service officers, central armed police forces personnel, etc.
Moreover, it publishes a monthly magazine called SSC-Jobs which contains notifications about vacancies available across departments within the Government of India.
SSC official site: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC’s official site has various interesting features which help you get all information related to your SSC recruitment & Jobs Notification such as job notifications, vacancies details like SSC notification, eligibility criteria, etc. All the notifications of SSC are updated on this website so you can easily get all updates from there.
You can also apply online for different positions and organizations through their portal which will provide you with every detail about how to fill up your application form in order to submit it later at the last stage.
SSC Application process
The application process may vary depending on what position or vacancy is being applied for. It typically begins with completing an online job posting by clicking ‘apply’. If the applicant matches one of the required qualifications, they are then able to view more information about the job description and responsibilities as well as some general instructions specific to applying for that particular position.
Applicants must then create an account where they will be able to submit their resume, apply for the position, and upload any necessary supporting documents. If applicants are unable to complete one part of the application process since it is not available in a certain browser or operating system, they can choose another from among those that are compatible with what they have access to.
What is SSC Notification?
A Staff Selection Commission or popularly called SSC is an Indian Central Government organization that recruits personnel for various posts in the government sector and central public sector enterprises. The recruitment process includes written tests, oral interviews, physical fitness tests (PFT), medical examination, etc.,
which are based on the needs and requirements of respective departments/ organizations.
How to Apply for SSC Notification?
Candidates need to register themselves on the commission’s official website and have a valid email ID as well as a mobile number. The registration process is simple, candidates just need to enter all essential information required by entering their details like name, address, contact details, etc.
How do I Apply Online?
A Registration process is simple just enter all your personal details like name, address, etc. before submitting it on their official site – so that you can be shortlisted without wasting time. You will need to pay different fees for different posts, and if your qualifications match with theirs then you would only be paying a certain amount of fee, or else you need to pay Rs 250.
What is the Salary of SSC Recruitment?
The salary range varies from one recruitment to other due to various factors like qualification, experience, and type. So it’s best if you visit their website for further information on this topic which can be accessed through the link given below.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for SSC Notification?
For all positions, you need to meet their eligibility criteria which can be found on their official website by visiting this link – so that it becomes easier for you to know if your qualification matches with theirs or not. However, a candidate needs to have completed the 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board/ university in India.
What are the Qualifications for SSC Notification?
For all positions, you need to meet their eligibility criteria which can be found on their official website by visiting this link – so that it becomes easier for you to know if your qualification matches with theirs or not.
SSC online Application Form
- The Staff Selection Commission is a government agency that recruits for civil service jobs. It offers vacancies in the Indian Administrative Service and other central agencies like World Bank, Asian Development Bank, etc.
- You can also find Government of India Jobs Vacancies at this site if you scroll down to SSC Recruitment Search Result Section on the homepage.
- The commission conducts different examinations for clerical and other posts in Government of India undertakings like Indian Railways, Postal Department, Excise & Customs Department, etc.
- It also recruits staff for Central Ministries/Departments on behalf of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) or State Public Service Commissions (SPSC).
- The Commission is responsible for the recruitment of clerical staff in Central Secretariat Services.
- If you are interested in applying to any govt department, make sure that there’s a vacancy and then visit the website at ssc.nic.in/recruitment/. You can find all vacancies along with the application process and eligibility criteria.
- If you want to know more about the responsibilities and qualifications for each position, check out the links on the right end of this page under Information Centre. There you will find all information related to jobs vacancies in India.